A wonderful way to bond with your baby. Infant massage is beneficial for both parent and baby.
Regular baby massage:
- Enables bonding between parent and child
- Helps the parent learn how to comfort baby
- Increases the parentʼs confidence in caring for their child
- Improves babyʼs digestive, circulatory and respiratory functions
- Helps baby relax and encourage better sleeping patterns
- Increases stimulation to the nervous system
Does your baby have Colic?
Massage is a gentle, natural way to offer pain relief for your baby. Colic occurs in 20% of babies. If you know your baby has this condition, you may consider massage therapy as it can help treat their discomfort.
There are massage techniques that can ease the pain and discomfort of spasm or gas. They can help to disperse gas and ease muscle spasm in the digestive system thus encouraging it to work efficiently.
Our Registered Massage Therapists are professionally trained in Infant Massage. Lessons are available in private and group settings. Please contact us for more information.